Monday, October 20, 2008

would you want 2 be part of the team?




Everyone has his/her own dreams and goals. Most males I know want to make it to the NFL and be the greatest & toughest football player there is on the field! I would love to learn more about this football sport, that all boys are hooked on. I know some positions and specific rules of the game, but I ain't familiar with all the football terms & rules. It seems like being part of a team is alot of dedication of time , work & effort! Football is a great game to watch, and not because it's boys, but it's just very entertaining & competitive! Seeing boys get sacked, ripped & cracked...is all fun & action..i Love it!hahaha Playing on the field isn't the only part of being a football player though. There's study hall, regular school courses that you have to attend daily, because coach checks in on all your classes, and there's hard work out practices! Plus the long runs, when in trouble. I know sucks!lol Well being a football player ain't that easy i guess...I give them props for staying focused, not giving up & staying committed 2 the team. For we are winners all the time! Shyt I'm koo wit just being a cheerleader!hahaha

"GO BULLDOGS!"
"CRACK EM'"
"SACK EM'"
"MAKE EM MAD!"





No comments: